Micro School PLATINUM Package
£1,750.00 (Excl. VAT) for 3 years
This whole school package is for new customers who are committed to implementing Emotion Works across their school and wish to optimise on the full range of resources and membership services we offer.
All school packages provide access to our online membership platform for all staff which includes training videos, written guidance and an extensive suite of practice examples and digital resources. The ability to access and make use of our specialist programmes (including #EWrecovery which has been running since August 2020 and #EWliteracy which is scheduled to start in August 2021) is included as standard.
In addition, our platinum packages also provide a comprehensive set of hard copy resources for each class, support base and learning area in your school, plus 3 years membership access.
Once you place your order, we will work with you to fine-tune your resource choices based on the number of staff, pupils, classes, support bases and learning areas you have.
As a guide, our ‘micro school’ costings are based on providing training, membership and resources for schools with up to 10 staff, and up to 4 classes. You can then choose between a package with BASIC, PREMIUM or PLATINUM features.
A MICRO SCHOOL PLATINUM package includes the premium package features with accreditation support*
- School License for 3 years and access to the members area of the website for all staff (please note – our annual renewal fee is currently £300 excl.VAT)
- Online training and guidance including training videos and written guidance materials
- Staffroom poster and dialogue tool
- A basic starter resource pack for each teacher or classroom (choice of symbols)
- An agreed set of resources for a central communal area
- Access to our private practitioner support group on Facebook
- Flexible start date
- Additional Early, First & Second Level resources matched to the ages and stages of pupils
- Playground Cogs for indoor or outdoor display and teaching
*PLATINUM EXTRAS –
- Support and guidance as you work through our school accreditation scheme, with the goal of achieving your Platinum School Award by the end of year 3
Download our Package Information Leaflet for package comparisons and a summary of hard copy resource options.