The difference between the package options listed below is the number of practitioners who will be using the resources and require access to online training, resources and practice support.
Here’s how the purchase process works…
- select the package that matches the number of practitioners you are buying resources & subscriptions for
- choose which visuals you’d like on your hard copy resources*
- decide if you’d like any extra resource packs over and above those included in the package
- add your purchase choices to the basket, then click-through to check out
- choose whether to pay by paypal/debit/credit card, or via your e-procurement system (we can invoice if you click this option)
- add your billing details, and also shipping address if different
- place your order
* CLICK HERE to browse resource choices and optional extras
Primary School Cascader Training Day
GLASGOW (Platform, G34 9JW) – Monday 14th August, Full Day 9:30-15:30
ABERDEEN (Venue tbc) – Monday 21st August, Full Day 9:30-15:30
2 free places available per school with every school package purchased before Easter – places are limited, so don’t miss out!!
This training day is aimed at people who are interested in taking a lead role in their school to cascade the Emotion Works programme to their colleagues. The focus will be on Emotion Works roll-out across P1-P7 stages.
Ahead of the training day, your 2 cascader staff will receive a resource pack and website access code each so they can familiarise themselves with the materials, and trial some ideas and activities during the summer term.
The training day itself will NOT focus on introducing the approach, but instead on sharing practice carried out to date and formulating plans for school roll out and capacity building.
A complimentary follow-up twilight session will be arranged on the day to suit those who would like to attend. The aim of that session will be to share information with fellow cascaders on roll-out experiences and progress.
Please note – while the training day is free to attend, it is expected that each school represented at the training will purchase a school package.
To register your place on the Glasgow training, please book via eventbrite
To register your place on the Aberdeen training, please book via eventbrite
NB – bookings made after 13th April will incur a £100 cascader training fee.
In-service training can be combined with our school or group packages so that all staff receive face-to-face training at your place of work. Twilight and half day sessions provide our ‘Introducing Emotion Works’ content, while full day or 2-part courses allow us to spend more time tailoring training to your particular context and the needs of your own learners/clients.
Our half day and twilight training fee is £250.
Our full day training fee is £400.